Guess Who’s Going Blonde?!

jwoww - blonde hair

That’s right!!! I’m trying something new and going blonde! Here we go! Thanks so much to my amazing hairstylist Joei D Fox u kick ass!!

Book your appointments with my favorite Sniptease artist today by calling 732-270-0001 or BOOK ONLINE HERE!!! This is my favorite hair salon and they do an amazing job every time!! Check it out booboos and tell them your girl JWOWW sent you!

Make sure you add my boo on Twitter and Facebook too!

1. Kateyln

Blonde hair is sooo hard to do ! I bought some blonde dye to get steaks and it turned out orange! I fixed it with peroxide and baking soda though ^_^ Good luck hope your hair isn’t orange and doesn’t fall out !

August 4 at 12:49pm  / Reply
    • MK

When you plan to lighten your hair, you should always go to a professional. At home color from a box is NOT going to get you the look on the box.

August 4 at 1:20pm  / Reply
    • harhralinnmb

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~
      ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.

August 4 at 5:24pm  / Reply
    • sabrina

It came out orange because color will not pull color. You need to use bleach.

2. Jari Marie

So preety jwow it look great ☺☺

August 4 at 12:51pm  / Reply
    • audacity

OMG it look so pretty jwow I wish I had that hair but ur really pretty with blonde hair

August 4 at 1:32pm  / Reply
  3. Tonya Clark Marinaro

Love you no matter what color u have

August 4 at 12:57pm  / Reply
  4. whittjee

Love it. It looks soo good on you

August 4 at 1:09pm  / Reply
  5. brandy

Your new baby will know you no matter what you look like, just by your touch, smell and voice :) shes beautiful! Congrats to the both of you!

August 4 at 1:14pm  / Reply
  6. they're extentions

So who’s blond hair is that on the table?

August 4 at 1:44pm  / Reply
    • BDR

lol her extensions.. Jwoww had extensions throughout filming Jersey Shore, she never took them out so probably they dyed her extensions too and putting them back.

August 4 at 2:41pm  / Reply
  7. mmbop

Really hair extensions??

August 4 at 1:50pm  / Reply
  8. Stephanie

Jwwow ur precious Angel will always know who you are she’s ur daughter an y’all are forever bonded.

August 4 at 1:52pm  / Reply
  9. Diane Marie

not good at all..too severe..

August 4 at 2:22pm  / Reply
  10. Rikkis Erwin

U look exactly like iggy azalea

August 4 at 3:03pm  / Reply
  11. Jeanine

Hello jwoww I am trying to find good extensions to buy do u know of any brands that are affordable and good quality? Keep getting and paying for ones that are no good.

August 4 at 3:25pm  / Reply
  12. Amber Adtlegord

Are u breastfeeding ,pumping bottle feeding or strictly formula. Just wondering cause ik, I had a breast enhancement. And just wondering if u can breastfeed while enhanced. Breastfeeding is best even if it’s just for a week. It will have a big impact on u r peanuts life. I noticed u don’t answer most of the questions asked but I would greatly appreciate an answer. I was told u can still breastfeed. Thanks for u r time to read my question. Will b checking daily to see if u have kindly respond/answered my question. Best of luck luv♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡. Being a mother is a feeling now live u CAN NOT put in words. CONGRATS TO U BOTH!★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★

August 4 at 11:16pm  / Reply
  13. Amber Astleford

Amber Astleford

s best even if it’s just for a week. It will have a big impact on u r peanuts life. I noticed u don’t answer most of the questions asked but I would greatly appreciate an answer. I was told u can still breastfeed. Thanks for u r time to read my question. Will b checking daily to see if u have kindly respond/answered my question. Best of luck luv♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡. Being a mother is a feeling now live u CAN NOT put in words. CONGRATS TO U BOTH!! Sorry to double post buy my phone spelt my name wrong★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡★

August 4 at 11:23pm  / Reply
  14. Morgan

BAD VERY VERY BAD Choice…Should have went red, blonde doesn’t suit her at all.

August 7 at 12:07pm  / Reply