Jersey Shore Massacre Premiere Pics!

Hey boos!!!

I had such a blast at the New York premiere of “Jersey Shore Massacre” last night!!!

For my outfit, I went with a black and white jacket, black pants and these super sexy and fun geometric patterned stilettos!! I’m a shoe girl so I always try to step up my game when it comes to wearing something show-stopping on my feet! ;)

It was so fun being around my friends and amazing cast! Even got to have a mini Jersey Shore reunion with Ronnie!!!

Loved the movie!! It’s been too long since there has been a comedy-horror flick and this one is PERFECT! I am obsessed with horror movies, but I don’t even really think of this that way. It just reminds me of me and my roommates. And fans can watch it and remember the show!!!

Watching it really brought me back to my Jersey Shore days when I wanted to kill my roomies LMAO!! I wanted to choke out my roommates half the time! That’s why we made such good TV. We’re all Type A personalities, and as much as we love each other, there’s that passion, those extremes. So yeah, sure, sometimes I wanted to kill them. This movie is my way of doing it! BAHHAH! jk… love you guys!!!

Check out the gallery of pics from last night’s event! xoxo

1. Xtina

What’s happened to her face?

• moniedc

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~
      ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ć o m ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.

August 20 at 6:19pm  / Reply
  2. shannon renee

The girl just had a baby. Yay! :)

August 20 at 12:01pm  / Reply
  3. Audrey McDonald

I didn’t know getting pregnant fucked up your face like that!

August 20 at 2:17pm  / Reply
  4. Renee Craig

Jenni,I wished i looked that good after having a baby…Yours and Rogers baby is such a doll…Love you all.Renee

August 20 at 2:33pm  / Reply
  5. Katrina Hunt

plastic surgery has fucked her face. Why are her cheeks so plump and high? especially when she looks a lot less fat in her face in the picture below the fat face one lol… And no its not from having a kid. ..

August 20 at 3:22pm  / Reply
  6. Jaymie

Jenny…girl you look great! Stop playing with r face tho girl…your to young for all that!

August 20 at 3:29pm  / Reply
  7. cindy

Jeez people she just had a baby. Some people’s faces gets a little chunky while pregnant. Give her some time wholly crap

8. sweetpea

Katrina hunt she looks beautiful Idk what your talking about..

9. sweetpea

She is so beautiful and just had a baby she is glowing and you know how some of the cameras work when to many are flashed at once it makes you looks like a totally different person