Sniptease Thursdays: Red Ombre Look

Hey guys! Welcome back to Sniptease Thursdays!! Today Joei D Fox is going to show us how to do a red ombre! This is definitely the go-to look for the summer! It’s super fun and flirty, and it last much longer than most colors. Don’t forget: you don’t want the color to go too high up with the ombre or it could look weird LOL. If your going drastic and bold you want the ombre to be mostly on the ends of your hair. Try this super bold hairstyle to look fabulous all summer long!

1. Kara

That looks like shit.

June 26 at 5:41pm  / Reply
    • elly

I agree! Yuck

June 26 at 6:00pm  / Reply
  2. Victoria Fraker

For post baby. You should do a pink ombre!!!!

June 26 at 5:58pm  / Reply
  3. elly

Being a hair Stylist, that final look made me cringe. I was expecting WAY better results. The red color was pretty but it doesnt look good with the highlights on top. Just my opinion! The stylist’s hair was fucking fabulous however!

June 26 at 5:59pm  / Reply
  4. ashley

Lmfao wow cant she friggen smile shes with friggen jwoww and damn that was an ugly friggen job

June 26 at 6:04pm  / Reply
  5. Lauren

she does not know what she is doing. An ombre is supposed to fade. no hard lines. this is embarassing.

June 26 at 6:07pm  / Reply
  6. Lauren

High lift color is not Semi-permanent lol

June 26 at 6:09pm  / Reply
    • Chrissy

YES! Semi Permanent is NOT high lift color. If she is a “colorist” learn the correct verbiage! It’s insulating to see and hear this. And the color looks like shit!

June 26 at 6:37pm  / Reply
  7. Amanda Llanso-Binkley

Love it.. Except for the highlights that were already in her hair.. Too much with the red ombré IMO but that’s just me! :)

June 26 at 6:09pm  / Reply
  8. K

Lol yes it does that girl did not look happy

June 26 at 6:11pm  / Reply
  9. Becca

Definitely do not like it with the highlights on top that looks horrible would have looked more decent with just the red…

June 26 at 6:39pm  / Reply
  10. Arias

This is not an ombré. All I see is a line…..

June 26 at 6:46pm  / Reply
  11. Kate

That looks horrible. That is not how u do an ombre’ . That poor girl, no wonder she looked pissed as hell…I would be mortified to walk outside with my hair like that.

June 26 at 7:04pm  / Reply
  12. Cat

That’s a homebré! Looks like the girl did her own ombré! It’s a straight line…. Teasing at the root would help not get the hard line. Just sayin…

June 26 at 7:06pm  / Reply
  13. Victoria Jolie

Now it’s an extremely rare occasion that I post comments like this, but I couldn’t contain myself…

So, first of all the client looks miserable throughout the entirety of the video! Second, that is one of the worst color jobs I have ever seen… That’s not an ‘ombré’… An ombré is supposed to gradually fade, that harse line is beyond terrible! High lift colors are NOT semi-permant… Really?! And lastly, as a ‘hair stylist’ she should have chose a client without pre-existing highlights.

But what do I know, I’m just a licensed cosmetologist…

June 26 at 7:23pm  / Reply
  14. Hairstylist :p

No. That’s not how you do an ombré. Please do not try this ha home. XD

June 26 at 7:33pm  / Reply
  15. nancy

Don’t like it with the highlights its a wait of pain & money.

June 26 at 7:37pm  / Reply
  16. Vanessa

Omg That looks Very Horrible really Jenny u know that’s fugly why lie and say u like the highlights.

June 26 at 8:14pm  / Reply
  17. Alyssa

If I was sitting next to Jwoww I wouldn’t be able to control my smile but this girl just looks so miserable the whole time. Jwoww I definitely think you should do a purple or magenta after the baby since you already did pink but those colors are still girly! Just a thought

June 26 at 8:20pm  / Reply
  18. Holly H

That poor girl got her messed up BAD. I would cut the red off and start over. I would bitch and scream if that was done to my hair. Surprised that was even posted.

June 26 at 8:42pm  / Reply
  19. Terasa

The woman looks pissed!!!

June 26 at 10:09pm  / Reply
  20. Dani

I’m a hair dresser & sorry, but this is all wrong! This is not the way an ombré is suppose to look at all. We all have bad days, but Wow! !

June 26 at 11:32pm  / Reply
  21. gabz

I’m a stylist too. And that was the absolute worse ombre I ever laid eyes on..plus she should have backcombed to get a faded look..and darkened the top and got rid of those highlights…poor work.

June 27 at 1:51am  / Reply
  22. Hanna

That woman looks dead..

June 27 at 2:19am  / Reply
  23. Colleen V

I’m a hair stylist and I could never let a client leave my chair looking like that .. The ombré wasn’t graduated it just looks like she dyed the tips it’s supposed to gradually get more intense as it gets to the ends that looks like she just had red hair let it grow out and decided to change it up and go dark with highlights also the highlights are super streaky which was cute in the 90′s an I’m a fan of contrast but not like that she should have done low lights done a few face framing highlights and colored the highlights red as well it would have looked amazing if it was done right I do love the color red that she chose however

June 27 at 4:07am  / Reply
  24. Kay

That looks horrible it’s not blended at all…. Maybe she should try teasing before her ombré it’ll blend more

June 27 at 7:08am  / Reply
  25. Melissa Gargon-Eisenman

Wow can’t believe all the comments. . Didn’t realize everyone is so damn perfect! ! I guess all that matters is I loved my hair.. also the video was edited ALOT that’s what happens with tv.. I was smiling and laughing and talking. I will admit I do look pissed .. but I really wasn’t I guess the frames they used I just so happen to look like that.. or maybe it was the Botox I got done the day b4 lmfao!!Jenni was really nice and Joei was awesome as always.. Thank you for the opportunity… btw Jenni I give u a shit ton of credit for being on reality tv… I don’t know how u deal with all the negativity. ♡♡

June 27 at 9:31am  / Reply
  26. Jessica

As a professional hair stylist I have to say that this ombré looks terrible.. An ombré isn’t supposed to be a straight blunt line!!

June 27 at 7:00pm  / Reply