Snooki Giving Me Pregnancy Advice: Part 2

Time for another round of pregnancy advice with my BFF, Snooki! For this episode, I ask her about how to make your fat, swollen, AND gross body look cute! Find out what she has to say about how to feel sexy when you are expecting and some of her tips and tricks!! XOXO

1. Mercedes Larancuent

My advice for you jenni, just moisturize your skin throughout your pregnanct to prevent stretch marks and i promise you your body will bounce right back after your babygirl arrives :) congratulations and i cant wait to see her and youll be an amazing mother!

January 30 at 5:41pm  / Reply
    • Diane Richardson

oh please that a joke there is no magic cream to stop prevent stretch marks. Who ever told you that is nothing but a 2 face lier. They never leave. They just get light over the years which makes you think they go away which they DO NOT GO AWAY AND NO CREAM IN THIS WORLD IS GOING TO DO IT. Those so call stretch mark cream that Co. sells are nothing but bull, You guys buying them is 1 making you look like a fool and 2. you are making them rich. Don’t fall for that.

January 31 at 2:51am  / Reply
      • bananas104

If you use them from the beginning and on, twice a day, everyday they work.

January 31 at 7:16am
      • Irene Samek

I drank water, moisturised during the day, put Bio Oil on morning and night and didn’t get any stretch marks UNTIL 4 weeks before my due date! Then I got 1-2 every single day until they were red and purple all over the bottom part of my belly! Granted a few months after giving birth they turned white, thinned out and now you can’t see anything, but there is NO prevention for stretch marks. Your baby will grow, just look after your skin to prevent itchiness and ENJOY! Your belly will stretch and sag and be forever different but you have created life, the greatest gift of all!

February 7 at 12:44am
  2. mommy2be

I’m pregnant and my body’s not fat swollen or gross.. Someone’s a little too high maintenance.. Grow up your having a child

January 30 at 5:42pm  / Reply
    • sami

Yes the body is gross . Guys hate it. It looks gross, nothing about a pregnant body is beautiful

January 30 at 6:20pm  / Reply
      • Sarah

You are ao beautiful! Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. You just have to embrace it and know. When you look into those fresh new loving eyes of your brand new baby. Nothing else is going to matter except that baby.
        You are beautiful. And your beauty will only amplify will your pregnant! Embrace it!

January 30 at 7:07pm
      • pia

Your a Fucking Joke! If men r SO repulsed by it, then they shouldnt slip the Dick/expect to have Offspring. Men may like it…men may not; however, if a MAN wants to have a child, he better not resort to a child and treat their women negativly…because u r a child, and NO CHILD should have a child. If u r a MAN…than expect to love, compliment, satisy, and nurture the mother of your child…if u dont, than u will end up with child support bills for a child that u may see everyother weekend…or may not(i think in your case) EVER be able to see without a rep or just plianly NEVER be able to see….and ur child will grow up to Never want to have anything to do with a pice of crap father
        ….Disowning EVERYTHING that has to do with a piece of crap….

January 31 at 3:37am
      • mommy2be

I dunno what kind of men you know.. Obviously douchebags. My man loves my pregnant body, loves seeing me naked, is always rubbing my tummy and sleeps with his head on my tummy.. Maybe people need to start having children with men instead of boys trying to be men

January 31 at 10:37am
    • 2kidsunderayearold

It is perfectly normal for a woman to feel swollen and gross during pregnancy, even if the rest of the world tells her that she is glowing and radiant. There is no reason to tell her to “grow up”
      Because she is going to be a mother soon. Many women feel the same way during pregnancy. Not all of us are as lucky to feel so awesome about our appearance. Maybe you should grow up and quit being so judgmental. Just a thought

January 31 at 7:04pm  / Reply
  3. eLISHA

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE PREGNANT FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER .. YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR BABY AROUND MAY OR JUNE RIGHT ? MY LORD WHO CARES WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A BABY AND AFTER THAT IT WILL ALL CHANGE .

January 30 at 5:44pm  / Reply
  4. Mommy4life

I agree with mommmy2be I’m 5 months pregnant not swollen or gross shit even Gwen stefani is pregnant and she’s gorgeous if u can’t accept the change maybe u shouldn’t of gotten pregnant

January 30 at 5:54pm  / Reply
    • lol momma

I agree with Shannon I mean really!! I am 7 months pregnant with my second child and still feel fat and gross an everythin else…. If you don’t have something nice to say than just don’t even post t everyone is different so back off.

January 30 at 7:14pm  / Reply
  5. Nora

I love your show, but come on!!!!! I hate it when girls say this shit, I for one prayed for 5 long years to be able to have that little life growing inside of me, and when it finally happened it was amazing!!! Puked 5 times a day, had preeclampsia, and gestational diabetes, and do you think I was worried about feeling gross and fat??? Nope!!! Being able to carry a child is a blessing, who cares if you get fat!!!!

January 30 at 5:59pm  / Reply
  6. katie

hahahaha love it!!!

January 30 at 6:00pm  / Reply
  7. bitchymom

every pregnant women has complaints, regardless of what it is. i dont remember hearing her ever say she hated being pregnant or didnt cherish the life growing inside her? you all sound like uptight bitches, let her feel however she wants about her pregnancy who the hell are you to tell her she isnt allowed to feel “fat” ? i sure as hell felt fat when i was pregnant and that by no means meant that i hated my child or being pregnant.

and eLISHA shes due in july. which yes, is pretty much the whole summer. My son was born in july as well and yeah being that pregnant and dealing with extreme heat waves was shitty no matter what way you look at it.

you all need to calm the fuck down and worry about your own pregnancies and not how other women feel about theirs.

January 30 at 6:08pm  / Reply
    • Jessica Weston-Potter

I agree with bitchyMom. Everyone’s pregnancy is different.
      When I was pregnant I felt fat. I loved being pregnant. But everyone
      Is different.

January 31 at 2:17am  / Reply
  8. Mal Mal

Girl u better get over it!& embrace being pregnant this is a blessing do everything u did.when u weren’t pregnant same thing. It’s not like your dying! Lol ur body is going to change that’s part of being pregnant! Embrace it put som make up on a cute little dress get your hair fixed all pretty and go on about your day! I loved being pregnant both time i felt sexy! * plus that’s the only time i could gain weight! Haha #love the skin your in#u better wurkkk bisshhh

January 30 at 6:15pm  / Reply
    • Mal Mal

*Some

January 30 at 6:18pm  / Reply
  9. Alize

Not all women are gorgeous and glowing when their pregnant . People whole think only once person experience is valid annoys me. Pregnancy is a hard time physically and mentally but you will be so happy when your baby is here! Hang in there !

January 30 at 6:22pm  / Reply
  10. QuitJudging

All of the people hating are ridiculous. Fat and swollen is a matter of opinion, your idea may not match mine… Or hers!! And maybe she sets her standards high, just cause she’s pregnant doesn’t mean she has to act like she’s not putting on weight. I’m 5 months pregnant and I’ve only gained 8lbs thanks to diet and exercise. But compared to my old body I look fat and swollen. To most people, I’m just terribly tiny still…. But compared to what I’m used to seeing, I’m huge! And not everyone has problems getting pregnant so I don’t see how someone else having a hard time should reflect how SHE feels. And contrary to popular belief, being pregnant isn’t an excuse to get fat. You only need to gain 25-35 lbs (15 if you’re already obese) the entire pregnancy and plenty of women bounce right back from it.

January 30 at 6:24pm  / Reply
  11. Spoylt

You don’t. You embrace it as a part of pregnancy!

January 30 at 6:31pm  / Reply
  12. Spoylt

Because pregnant women are GORGEOUS!

January 30 at 6:32pm  / Reply
  13. Shannon Farrell

Seriously….stop hating on Jenni. I’m 5 months pregnant w my first child and feel the same way….completely fat and gross. Does this mean I don’t view my lil peanut as a blessing, or feel super lucky to get to experience first hand the amazing, indescribable feeling of an actual life, that I helped to create, growing inside me? Absolutely not!! However, I have struggled with anorexia, and an awful body image disorder on and off for almost 20 years. Gaining so much weight so quickly is not something that is easy for me to simply accept. I have to constantly remind myself that I’m not fat, I’m pregnant, and over emotional, and after 9 months is done I will not only be able to return to my pre pregnancy figure (or close to it, with help from my doc, nutritionist, and a good friend who is a trainer), but I will also be able to experience the unconditional love that a mother feels for her child. As stated in the post before me, no 2 pregnancies are the same, no two people experience their walk thru this life feeling the exact same feelings. So to the “ladies” hating on Jenni, or myself, or any other pregnant woman who is uncomfortable with her new, significantly larger body, stop and think before you open your judgemental, narrow minded mouth….you only have walked in your own shoes thru this life and have no right to judge the feelings of others when you have no clue what walking thru life in their shoes is like. I would put money on the fact that if any of you judgemental haters put on my shoes and tried to walk thru this life you’d trip on the first step. Jenni, I get you girl….congrats on your baby girl (I find out on Monday what my lil peanut is!!), and hang in there….like everything this too shall pass, and you know when it does you will be holding in your arms the most amazing gift you’ve ever received in your life <3

January 30 at 7:01pm  / Reply
  14. hkym

Through both of my pregnancies i felt fat, gross, and swollen at some point, maybe not all at the same time but still.. I know MANY other women who have felt the same way too… I loved being pregnant the second time, but pregnancy just wasnt “beautiful” on me.. I think the fact that my body is able to create and carry a new life is beyond amazing and such an awesome expiriance. However that doesnt mean that I have to feel like what it does to the appearance of my body is amazing also.

January 30 at 7:18pm  / Reply
  15. Hollie

I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and this is not my first pregnancy…I do now glow!! nowhere near glowing!! I cherish the baby growing inside me but am miserable as hell…my back hurts, the heartburn is unbearable, my hips hurt and can’t sleep to save my life! I know it will all be worth it in the end. jenni has every right to feel the way she feels and who are any of you haters telling her maybe she shouldn’t have gotten pregnant or to grow up? it seems to me you need to grow the hell up and not judge her!! I’m moody as hell right now and it pisses me off that some of you think you need to hate on her!!

January 30 at 11:56pm  / Reply
  16. Karina (from the UK)

Being pregnant isn’t about being fat and gross, your body grows as your beautiful baby grows. Yes you get swollen ankles and hands, but that’s all to do with being pregnant.
    Roger will always look at you and you will be beautiful to him as you are carrying his child, a child that will be loved by both of you.
    If you’re worried about putting weight on, go swimming, go for walks and use the seated exercise bikes at the gym. Watch what you eat and don’t eat for two, just eat clean healthy foods. Not peanut protein balls as you can make your baby have a nut allergy.
    Embrace your pregnancy, love your body.

January 31 at 12:08am  / Reply
  17. Cheshirecat

I’m 5 months pregnant with #2 and I love reading how your pregnancy is progressing :) I never got any stretch marks! Its genetic sadly. But cocoa butter is still awesome either way! I used it every day before I ever had kids !

January 31 at 3:21am  / Reply
  18. Cheshirecat

I was pregnant with #1 when snooki was pregnant lol you guys have been with me thru both, and it helps a lot! love ya !!

January 31 at 3:28am  / Reply
  19. luvmekrazy

OK FIRST OFF WOMEN NEED TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT. SOME WOMEN LOOK AND FEEL MISERABLE DURING THEIR PREGNANCY, OTHERS LOOK AND FEEL AMAZING DURING THEIRS. TELLING OTHER WOMEN THAT PREGNANCY IS GROSS IS NOT HELPING. AS FOR THE STRETCH MARK CREAM IT DOES WORK, IF YOU USE IT PROPERLY. BUT LIKE I SAID EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT SO IF IT DIDN’T WORK FOR YOU DOESN’T MEAN IT WONT WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE. WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT I APPLIED THAT CREAM THE SAME DAY AND FOR THREE TIMES A DAY FOR 9 MONTHS….GUESS WHAT NO STRETCH MARKS. MY BABY GIRL WAS NOT BIG EITHER. THAT’S ANOTHER THING YOU WOMEN HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WE COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES, AND SO DOES OUR UNBORN CHILD. SOME OF US WILL STRETCH SOO BIG THAT NO CREAM OR MEDICINE WILL GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. BUT I’VE SEEN HUGE PREGNANT WOMEN WHO HAVE USED THE CREAM AND DID THE SAME THING I DID BY APPYLING IT THREE TIMES A DAY. IT WORKED. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID DON’T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE PREGNANCY IT CAN BE A BEAUTIFUL THING FOR SOME OF US BUT NOT ALL OF US, AND THAT DOESN’T MAKE IT GROSS. WHAT YOU ALL SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT IS THE GROWTH AND HEALTH OF YOUR CHILD NOT HOW YOU LOOK. ONCE AGAIN WERE ALL DIFFERENT AND NO ONE IS THE SAME.

SO JENNI (JWOWW) YOU LOOK GREAT AND WILL LOOK EVEN BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOUR BABY GROWS BIGGER. AS FOR SNOOKI SHE WAS BIG AND YES SHE FELT FAT BUT WE ALL DO WHEN WERE PREGNANT BUT SNOOKI LOOKED CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL TOO.
    CONGRATS JENNI AND ROGER!!!

January 31 at 6:40am  / Reply
  20. Crystal

I hate when pregnant women say they’re fat, you’re not fat, you’re pregnant. There’s a difference, you have a child growing inside your body.

January 31 at 7:16am  / Reply
  21. Gloria Farley

Omg JWOWW u r beautiful even being pregnant and u r gonna b a great mom!!!! Luv,luv,luv U and Snooki u two r the best and I wish ur show played all ur long…..

January 31 at 8:34am  / Reply
  22. NewMum

I loved being pregnant !! I still felt ‘sexy’ and I think pregnancy is beautiful !! But I had the support of an amazing man.
    There is NOT a miracle cream for stretch marks though. I agree it is complete and utter rubbish. You should moisturise with vitaminE to help the skin be able to stretch :) but expect a few. If your lucky none. But it’s usually genetics that will determine that. Goodluck & I hope soon you can embrace the beauty of pregnancy! Oh and I disagree with the above comment about men not digging the pregnant body. BS!!! Lots of men commented on it and a found alot thought it is beautiful and they love that your boobies are full and growing

January 31 at 10:35am  / Reply
  23. leanneincanada

I had a baby 4 months ago and have been doing red light therapy as I was left with deep dark purple stretch marks and in the 1 month of me doing it they are vanishing and are kind of silvery now …..cream did not help me !! But I was sceptical of red light therapy but it worked amazingly well so far !!

January 31 at 12:05pm  / Reply
  24. Loco

Dear Jenny and all the pregnent Women’s.
    It doesn’t matter if ur Body Is High, strecht, gross or something.,…
    U still getting a Baby. So that’s the normal Thing ever.
    Try to make al lil’ bit of sport and after having your Baby do more tha a lil’ bit, so that your Body became the Normal like befor ur Pregnantcy.

Good luck 2 U Jenny and the oder “Mummy’s” ;)

January 31 at 4:21pm  / Reply
  25. grk ht

That is pure b.s. about how rubbing lotion on your belly twice a day as early on as possible will prevent stretch marks. I used every damn lotion in the world 5 times a day since 5 months prego and MASSAGED it in every day until my due date, it will happen regardless theres no way to prevent it unfortunately. Your either lucky or you are not.

January 31 at 7:32pm  / Reply
  26. Janine

Stretch marks are genetic. If your mother and/or other females in your family had them then you most likely will as well. Creams and lotions help you to feel more comfortable when your skin tightens and stretches, but if stretch marks are in your destiny then that’s just your luck. I’m sorry to have to say that. Also, keep up the spray tanning as opposed to going out in the sun or using tanning beds. UV light intensifies scarring and stretch marks, only making them less likely to fade over time.

February 2 at 4:29pm  / Reply