Two of My Favorite Things in One Picture!

OMG how cute are these pics?! I cannot wait for my baby girl to be the best of friends/partners in crime with my pups. I will definitely be copying some of these photos ops LOL.

1. Violet

love it!

July 9 at 12:26pm  / Reply
    • killyf11

Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on—– MillionaireFishes.С_o_M —– Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.
      dfgdfgdfg

July 10 at 2:02am  / Reply
  2. gigi

They say when your baby is born.. when Roger goes home to take care of the pups, to let dogs smell their scent before you take them home … so they are use to her

July 9 at 12:54pm  / Reply
    • Janet M Barrett

Agree with Gigi! That’s how you are posed to do it just take her blanket or sleeper when u go home to feed the dogs an let them smell the babys scent , probly make it a lot easier on you guys! ….

July 9 at 1:40pm  / Reply
    • Tawny

Hey, thanks for this message. I have a PUP and I’m currently 36 weeks and 3 days. I didn’t know this little bit of info!! I will be doing this, so thanks again!

July 14 at 3:39pm  / Reply
  3. Anna

^^You are supposed to bring a bonnet or piece of clothing so they know her smell and won’t freak her out…

July 9 at 1:40pm  / Reply
  4. nolanmoja

When you truly love someone, age, distance, height, and weight are just numbers. === ♥ InterracialDatingChicago( . )com is ♥ ===a serious online interracial dating Services offering real and successful opportunities to meet your right person at Chicago,USA. Our site provides interracial dating service about white women looking for black men, or black men dating white women online! Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join us everyday.

July 9 at 5:28pm  / Reply
  5. jess

What about if she’s allergic to them? Then what?

July 9 at 6:22pm  / Reply
  6. lizzie

I love the bind between animals and their little humans. I remember when we brought our son home, our dog fell in love instantly. She layed by the bassinet all night. Although we didn’t do any of the baby blanket sniffing thing, we did let her get a good sniff in, poking her nose into the babies arm pit, it was the sweetest moment.

July 9 at 9:44pm  / Reply