What Jenni Wore Wednesday: Boots for Summer

JWOWW - Summer Style Boots for Summer with Roger Mathews

Boots, I love them, riding, military, sexy thigh high stilettos,cowboy, ankle booties, and so on! Too many to list but you catch my drift!  With summer around the corner, and fashionistas getting ready to put their winter wear away along with their winter blues, think before you put your boots away. Thinking summer is only for sandals and that you can’t wear boots in the summer time is like saying you can only eat chocolate on Easter! So get your summer wear out, and keep your boots, of all colors, front and center and ready to wear thru the summer.  Boots look great with shorts and skirts and they look fabulous and funky with leggings and jeans! Pair a cute romper with a pair of ankle booties or wear your cowboys boots with a flowy short skirt. Check out this photo of Jenni from last summer in her NEW York City Glitz off the shoulder black blouse, beige leggings and her fabulous boots (not to mention that handsome accessory by her side)! Get creative. Have Fun. Be Bold. Kiss your man in public, and wear your boots! Til Next Week!

xoxo,

Cat Hutton

1. Angela

VERY Beautiful Jenni!!!!

April 16 at 2:51pm  / Reply
  2. Carrie DeCosta

Good cuz I love my boots!

April 16 at 2:55pm  / Reply
  3. Kimmy

You guys are so cute together, I just love it

April 16 at 3:28pm  / Reply
    • Lore

Yup, that’ll do it. You have my appeacirtion.

August 16 at 7:25pm  / Reply
  4. Susan Newman

Beautiful!!!!

April 16 at 9:02pm  / Reply
    • Janai

Mighty useful. Make no mistake, I apiercpate it.

5. melena

nice

April 17 at 1:27pm  / Reply
    • Fabricio

What a great post. I was on the other end of the spectrum for more years than I’d like to admit. I woludn’t date anyone. I’ve never been married, never been engaged. After having my son I felt like wearing the mommy hat meant I could only date someone who was a potential life long mate. Now I go on casual outings with gentleman who know how to handle me like a lady. I’m so with you that I’m in no rush. I fight hard not to settle and I work harder live actively with my son so life won’t pass me by.

August 16 at 8:07pm  / Reply
  6. Afan

Roger seems ill to me. Might want to take him to the doctor for a check up. He looks bloated and unhealthy. I have an eye for this . Last person I pointed this out to had a bypass done on his heart the very next day after I mentioned it to him. Love you!

April 18 at 8:40am  / Reply
  7. hikersalikes

Great information. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice, Thanks for sharing. I like the site best. Hiking shoes for women

April 18 at 7:17pm  / Reply
  8. Venkata

I can say from experience that, for me, it was not a wise dsiecion to pursue another pregnancy so quickly after our loss at 20 week gestation. I was desperate for another baby, desperate for another chance, desperate for the confimation that my body could actually carry a baby. I was overwhelmed with grief and thought that getting pregnant quickly would help. I did not. Yes, it distracted me. But I did allow myself the adequate time needed to fully grieve the loss of my daughter. I carried that grief into my pregnancy (which was wrought with severe anxiety and depression) and also into my birth (I felt very disconnected from my birth). And then I also fell full into severe PPD very early on after my birth. It wasn’t until my son was about 2 years old that I finally was able to complete the grieving process over the loss of my first daughter. (My son is now 7.) I whole-heartedly agree with the wisdom you share here. While a woman’s body may be physically able to conceive again, that doesn’t mean she’s emotionally ready to.

August 16 at 5:49pm  / Reply